Pink Paw Print

Saturday, December 17, 2016

On My Music Playlist

Here's what I've been listening to lately...your Spotify account will thank you ;) !!



1  "Bad Intentions" by Niykee Heaton, Migos, OG Parker

"Sexual" by NEIKED

3 "I Feel It Coming" by The Weeknd, Daft Punk

"11 Blocks" by Wrabel

"Call On Me - Ryan Riback Remix" by Starley, Ryan Riback

 "Come First" by Terror Jr

"Phone" by Lizzo

 "Queen Elizabeth" by Cheat Codes

 "The Mack" by Nevada, Mark Morrison

10  "Solo Dance" by Martin Jensen

11  "Magic" by Thomas Gold, Jillian Edwards

12 "Lost" by Kontinuum, Savoi

13  "Santa Baby" by Michael Buble (and basically just all of Michael Buble's Christmas album, tbh!)

14 "Stay With Me" by Angus & Julia Stone

15 "Water Under the Bridge" by Adele



What songs have you been listening to lately? I always love discovering new music!!
xoxo, Brooke

3 comments:

  1. I love 11 blocks! I'll have to check everything else out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, yeah!!! It's a great song, haha!! :p Deff let me know what you think of the others! <3

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. To be honest, I have only heard of one or two people off of your list, but I was in a cab yesterday and just as I was pulling up to my house, Adele's song Rolling In The Deep started playing on the radio. I love that song, but not the version by Adele. A band called Black Stone Cherry did a live cover of it a few years back and it is quite possibly one of the only songs that I think the cover is better than the original. Off of the top of my head only Johnny Cash's version of Hurt can claim that too.

    https://youtu.be/1P83iPMp82o

    ReplyDelete