Pink Paw Print

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

9 Reasons Why You Should Be a Vegetarian!

Being a vegetarian is something that's incredibly important in my life. There is never a day when I crave meat, and it's actually honestly really easy (even a lot easier than it was when I was vegan for a month this past summer... definitely didn't go about that the right way and I wasn't nourishing my body right at all, wahh! I found it tricky being vegan while having to avoid soy/tofu...) Occasionally, I will still have a piece of fish or a hard-boiled egg, but my diet is all vegetarian, other than that!

Have you been contemplating cutting meat out of your diet for a while now? If so, read on for these non-debatable nine reasons why you should be a vegetarian! We believe you can do it!! ;) It's super easy! <3


One.

*via


Two.


*via



Three.


*via



Four.


*via



Five.


*via




Six.


*via



Seven.

*via



Eight.

*via



Nine.

*via


DID I CONVINCE YOU!?!?! Look how sweet and cute and friendly they are!! Tbh, they're no different from your own pet dog or kitty you're sitting next to right now! Let this post serve as a sign to you, if you've been considering making a change to avoid eating dead animals friends (creepy, eh!?), to go for it -- start being a vegetarian, starting tomorrow!

DON'T YOU JUST WANT TO CUDDLE ALL THESE CUTIES!!!??? LIKE SERIOSULY, #COMECUDDLE.
xoxo, Brooke

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a vegetarian but I do have a pretty important questions for all the vegetarians and vegans out there: why do you ALWAYS forget that plants are living beings as well??? We are humans, we eat other living beings whether it's an animal or a plant, that's just how nature works. And now don't start telling me how plants don't have feelings and such because they are living beings and they do show their feelings on vareity of ways (we learned about it not so long ago). I just don't get how people are not understanding that, you are against eating one living being but support killing and eating another. Logic.

    ReplyDelete