Pink Paw Print

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

On My Music Playlist

WOW! I can't believe it's been over a month since my last post in this series!! :0 Here are 15 songs on my music playlist lately (the ones that have a * next to them are my absolute favorites!! *cue sassy handflip*). Also, I'm currently in the process on working on a few special blog posts: some personal, some photograph-oriented, and (of course!!) the next "Currently Trending" post! <3 Get pumpedddd! *casually raises the roof*

1. "Capsize" - FRENSHIP, Emily Warren

2. "Working For It" - ZHU, Skrillex, THEY.

3. "That's My Girl" - Fifth Harmony*

4. "You Would Not Believe Me" - People The Kangaroo

5. "Don't Mind" - Kent Jones

6. "Closer" - The Chainsmokers, Halsey

7. "2 Steps" - Emma Gatsby

8. "Final Song" - MO

9. "Cold Water" - Major Lazer, Justin Bieber, MO

10. "Wildlife" by RYE

11. "Hometown Girl" by ZHU*

12. "Thank You" - Meghan Trainor, R. City*

13."The Life" - Fifth Harmony

14."Together" - The Magician

15."Into You" - Ariana Grande


What's been on your music playlist lately?
xoxo, Brooke

2 comments:

  1. yes, Yes, YES FOR ARIANA! YES FOR FIFTH HARMONY. ;)
    Sunny | astoldbysunny.com

    ReplyDelete