Pink Paw Print

Saturday, July 2, 2016

On My Music Playlist!

HELLO HELLO, MY TPL BABIESSSSSS!!! <33

My dearest apologies for the time that's passed since I last posted!! *averts eyes down to the floor to avoid guilty eye contact with you* ahahah! :p I've been so wrapped up in life and reflecting on where I've been and who I am and who/what I'd like to become...and I'd be lying if I didn't admit how many emotions, both amazingly positive and liberating as well as not-so-positive feelings, have been flowing through me as of late, lol. AND I AM MOVING DOWN TO GEORGIA SO SOON, AHHH! It's been around 100 degrees there... I'm used to only around 86, tops, being here in Old Lyme!! #ThatNewEnglandLyfe

With all of the thinking (and daydreaming and reflecting and planning and wondering... :p!) I've been doing lately, naturally, a music lover such as myself would like to accompany those thoughts with some ~*background tunes*~ !

These songs are listed below!! There's a little something for everybody on it, whether you like to listen to music while you dance, while you cry, while you werkk it out at the gym...you get the picture! P.S. - ~~peep the graphic; feast your eyes upon the font with HEARTS IN IT!!!!!!!!! *squeals with the utmost delight* lmao!!! :D ~~



What songs have been on your music playlist lately!? Tweet at me @ThePinkLyme or just comment below if that's easier!! I'd love to hear any recommendations you may have!! <3
xoxo, Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment