Pink Paw Print

Friday, July 15, 2016

MOVING TO SAVANNAH!

YOU GUYS!!! THIS WEEK IS THE WEEK! I've been busy trying to figure out travel arrangements and logistics of delivery people for new furniture, WiFi connection set-up people, etc. so I haven't posted on The Pink Lyme lately, sorry about this...

I was originally going to be leaving tomorrow, but I really kinda can't get out of work Sunday or Monday, so I'll be leaving Tuesday, driving down south! My mom is thankfully going to be doing some of the driving, which will help with my bad back at least a little. I'm not supposed to sit in one position too long, or I get really bad back stiffness problems sooo we'll have to make frequent stops so I can stretch it out. Anyway! New posts to come in the future, so stay tuned! I'm excited to see what Savannah brings!

Just wanted to give you guys a super quick update + to let you know where I've been!
xoxo, Brooke

Snapchat | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment