Pink Paw Print

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Tomorrow I Graduate From College (!!!)

Sorry for the long absence! Busy, busy, busy recently!

Tomorrow I graduate from college !!!!!!!! EEEK!!!!! I have been waiting for this day for so long. Once I graduate, get pumped for more frequent posting!! :) Also, I plan on taking a lot more original photographs for posts rather than getting them offline with a "*via" caption that links to the online source, when possible. This summer, the mama bear and I are going to be taking a road trip down to Savannah, Georgia where she's gonna help me move into my rented apartment for grad school -- cool pics to follow on that later on in July! Here's my graduation cap for tomorrow that I decorated!! <3 Wish me luck!! :p



Write more soon!
xoxo, Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment