Pink Paw Print

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

5 Latest Beauty Finds!

Recently, my love for makeup + cosmetics have reached a whole new level. I've always dreamed of becoming a makeup artist (ha-ha...we'll see...) and I'm so fascinated by the way products can totally alter, or merely enhance, one's facial features! It's like magic art, lololol. And who wouldn't be a fan of magic art!? *scans the crowd* That's right, friends - everyone's a fan. Aaaaanyway, I've been spending much of my free time watching YouTube makeup tutorials or scanning the aisles of my (relatively) local Ulta and Sephora stores for new ideas, new "face paints" (because really, isn't that what makeup really is, pretty much!?), and new sources of inspiration. Here are some of the coolest, 5 latest beauty finds that I'd love to share with y'allz! <3

1 \\ Kat Von D. Studded Kiss Lipstick in "Plan 9"
*via

GREEN LIPSTICK!!!!!!!!! Personally, I am ~all~ about using lipstick colors that are not your typical pink or red. I already had two "wilder" colors in my collection, and this one is the third, newest addition! *happydance* As my grandma says, "It looks GHASTLY." And, basically, every adult in my family agreed. So not a vote of confidence from the older generations, but if you are looking to make an artsy, bold statement, this lipstick is a great place to start! It looks particularly cool when paired with crop tops in jewel tones and lots + lots of denim. Go edgy or go home, right, you guys!? Ahahah :p!

2 \\ Clairsonic Mia 2
*via

You guys, I personally use the Clinique 3-step system face wash (except I'm naughty + only ever really use the first step out of the three... gotta fix that, and by "fix that" I mean actually find the moisturizer for the third step!! :p) and completing your face routine with an actual brush does such a better job than humans hands alone could ever do. I recommend using the "sensitive" brush head, if you have sensitive skin like me! :p *rubs face + giggles*

3 \\ LORAC Holiday 2015 Love, Lust & Lace Lipgloss Collection
*via

Ooookay so technically, I've had this since December or January, but I recently discovered it in my house ahaha! I found it back in April after not having even yet opened the box! The formula is creamy, yet not uncomfortably sticky, unlike many creamy lip glosses  tend to be. The colors are the perfect range from neutral to "notice me!" and arguably flatter most skin tones, especially if you are quite fair-skinned like me! :D

4 \\ Pacifica Nail Polish
This photo I took really captured the vibe SO well!!! :D If you follow me on Instagram, then you've already seen this ;)!

Now, I know I mentioned these in my previous post, but I'm simply going to have to mention this brand again here because they really ~are~ THAT incredible! I've ditched all of my previous nail polish brands and have devoted myself to only using products from this vegan, cruelty-free, 7-free (none of the bad toxins that are typically found in most of your favorite nail polish brands) company. There is just no need to cause animals (or yourself, of course!! <3) any harm just because you want to look good - feeling good is just as important, and everyone including sweet innocent fuzzy little animals can rest easy knowing that nobody will be hurt in the quest for lookin' glam!

5 \\ Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Mascara
*via

Now, you guys now how passionate I am about my mascaras... Urban Decay's Perversion is like the makeup gods' gift to womankind! However, sometimes rather than a dramatic, are those fake lashes!?kind of look, you want to go for incredibly striking, romantic, and extremely classy looking. The Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Mascara achieves this later look so perfectly. Wear this on your dinner dates with a special someone, out to a family gathering, or on days when you feel like running errands in say, a sundress, and want to complete the ladylike look!

What are your five latest beauty finds? I'm always dying to try a new product!
xoxo, Brooke

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see what Plan 9 looks like on a regular person and not a pro model! Selfie time?
    Sending love from http://bendybeautyblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete