Pink Paw Print

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

On My Music Playlist

I've been listening to music a lot more this semester than previous semesters! As I'm focusing now on completing my psychology minor because I finished my English major last semester, it's waaaaaaay easier to listen to music while reading a textbook chapter that's about say, depression or anxiety, than it is while reading an 18th century British novel! Ahaha :p! Here are some songs on my music playlist as of late:

1 // "Stay" by Kygo, Maty Noyes
Perfect for blasting in your car with the windows down when the weather gets warmer!

2 // "The Sound" by The 1975
Even if all of their songs have a similar flair to them, they are each incredible in their own way! This is one of their best, for sure.

3 // "Mr. Almost" by Meghan Trainor, Shy Carter
Just the right amount of sass.

4 // "Fast Car - Radio Edit" by Jonas Blue, Dakota
The lyrics are so haunting, and raw, and real, and the beat is incredible.

5 // "Barcelona" by George Ezra
The perfect piece to listen to ~~whilst daydreaming~~

6 // "Light It Up (feat. Nyla & Fuse ODG)" by Major Lazer
If you need to clean up your dorm room/apartment/home and want to shake your booty while doing so......THIS.

7 // "Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)" by Christina Aguilera
DON'T HATE!!! Whatta friggin' classic.

8 // "Adventure of a Lifetime" by Coldplay
I have the vinyl record that has this song on it! :D

9 // "Reality - Radio Edit" by Lost Frequencies, Janieck Devy
The tune is so catchy that you really can't help but start shimmying along to it...

10 // "Title" by Meghan Trainor
I dare you to listen to this without having it stuck in your head for the rest of the day!

11 // "Banana Pancakes" by Jack Johnson
Every morning and every night, this song is super soothing to listen to.

12 // "One Call Away" by Charlie Puth
Normally I don't like songs like this, but it's so reassuring :p !

13 // "Shots & Squats" by Vigiland, Tham Sway
Perfect for dancing around to, or listening to while working out at the gym!


What's been on your music playlist recently?
xoxo, Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment