Pink Paw Print

Friday, December 25, 2015

Blogger Secret Santa!

Merry Christmas, to those who celebrate! Even though I'm not a Christian, I love partaking in the cultural aspect of Christmas - the spreading joy and cheer and loving everybody like family/kind strangers in the supermarket or hair salon or something lmaooo!/friends/etc and giving/receiving gifts and eating baking cookies and just enjoying life, in general!

A bunch of bloggers decided to do a Secret Santa event, and I absolutely love what Sophia B. of Simply Sophia gave to me as my gift! You should also check out her Insta, Twitter, and Pinterest accounts! :)













How cute is this stuff!? Even the box is awwdorable and right up my alley! I've even already began writing in one of the journals - so, so cute! Sophia knew -exactly- what I would love... thank you so much!

Happy holidays, TPL readers! <3
xoxo, Brooke

2 comments: