Pink Paw Print

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

3 Last-Minute Makeup Ideas for New Year's Eve

Although I make it a point to spend every New Year's Eve with family, it's safe to say that many people seek out a good party to ring in ~*the New Year*~! If you've already picked out your outfit, but just aren't sure what makeup to pair it with, here are 3 last-minute makeup ideas!


1 // Glitter-Based Smokey Eye
*via
Let's face it: you can never really go wrong with a well-executed smokey eye. Add glitter on top of that, and you're all set for your sparkly soiree! My personal favorite glitter products to achieve the look? Revlon makes incredibly sparkly powder eye shadow, and Urban Decay makes incredible glitter eyeliner that you can also use all over the eyelid in place of a shadow.


2 // The Dark Lip
*via
If NYE isn't the best night to go all out with your makeup look, then idk what is!!!! Go bold or go home, friends... Think: vampy reds, dramatic blacks, titillating plums. Great brands for this are NYX, Lipstick Queen, and Lorac!


3 // Ice Princess
*via
Match icy eyes with an equally icy pout to truly capture that "I'm-so-Winter-Glam-aren't-I-just-a-shimmering-princess!!!!!" +5 bonus points to you, good madam, if you use highlighter by your brows (pssst: YouTube has many a tutorial~~) and don't forget illuminating serum on your cheeks and cupid's bow! *cue sassy hand flip*


Psst...if you have a friend who's stressing out about this NYE (we all have one...), feel free to share with her and make her life a little bit easier! ;)


What's your go-to New Year's Eve makeup look? Do you stay home with family, or go out & be wild!?
xoxo, Brooke

2 comments:

  1. Love the first and third! (I feel like I can't pull off a dark lip, but I'd love to rock a smokey eye sometime! :P ) I just need to find an occasion to actually wear that out.

    P.S. I love your cursor. :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh, I know what you mean!! Dark lips can be tricky! *sigh* Awwww, thank you - I am so glad you love the cursor! I couldn't -not- use it, ahaha! :p

      Delete