Pink Paw Print

Monday, November 16, 2015

Makeup Products I'm Dying to Try!

Every once in a while, I go through my makeup caddy (okay okay I know you're supposed to get rid of things like every month or every three months or what-have-you, but this is one makeup vice/bad habit that I just can't seem to shake! *hides face behind hands out of guilt*). I'm always up for trying new makeup products, and these have been on my wish list for quite a while, now! (Note: this post is not sponsored in any way; I am just sharing my personal thoughts with y'allz~~)

1 // Benefit Cosmetics Lemon Aid 

*via
This color correcting eyelid primer is definitely something that should be on every sensitive (read: if you cry a lot) girl's wish list. If you've ever cried over a broken heart or just feeling lost (or whatever) for a bunch of hours, then you know how heinous it is to walk out in public later that same day with still super-puffy eyes and your eyelids are all red and everyone looks at you like "uhhh, is she okay or….?".  I need this in my life!!!!!!! *writes some poetry, grabs some Kleenex*

2 // NYX Cosmetics Macaron Lippies

*via
The pistachio color, in particular, is calling my name!!! I'm a big believer that a naked face is a blank canvas. People, in my opinion, worry too much about using makeup to look "beautiful". And while that is always definitely a great look to achieve, there is nothing (yet again, in my opinion) more fun than wearing daring makeup every once in a while - pistachio colored lipstick, included. ;) Pinks and reds are great, but sometimes you just need to do something different. Who cares about looking "sexy" or "cute" all the time!? It's okay to look fun. It's okay to look chic. It's even okay to look -*gasp!*- silly!

3 // Lancome Cils Booster XL Enhancing Mascara Base

*via
I've heard great things about how well this works - apparently this eyelash primer makes a huge difference in the way your lashes look once mascara is applied because of the conditioning vitamins in the serum! *wiggles fingers with pure delight* I usually stick to Urban Decay's Subversion Lash Primer, but I may have to try this one out…….

4 // Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick
*via
Personally, I think the Sugar shade would be super flattering on so many skin tones! Even though I've been into "fun" makeup, I also am really loving neutral makeup paired with "fun" clothing to balance out the look. With a little black dress and some pearl-accented accessories, I think this would look amazazazazing!

5 // Beauty Blender
*via
Okay, so this is more of a makeup applicator rather than makeup, itself, but still - I've heard incredible things about the Beauty Blender and I'd love to try it! Personally, I just tend to use my fingers to rub in foundation or tinted moisturizer or CC creams; however, on occasion I use collagen-infused sponge wedges. According to a ~buncha~ reviews on the internet, the Beauty Blender does an even better job than the sponge wedges do… ummm, count me in!

Which makeup products are you dying to try?
xoxo, Brooke

4 comments:

  1. I love my beauty blender! I haven't gone back to uses my fingers or even a foundation brush since! Definitely recommend it, and I think I'll try out the mascara base my self! Thanks so much:)

    XO, Elly
    www.ellysavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, I still haven't tried the beauty blender yet! *sigh* I'll go get on that! :p Let me know if you've tried out the mascara base yet!! <3

      Delete
  2. Nice choices!! Love all of these!! Benefit and NYX are two of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! :D Ahhh, I know, right!?! They're ~so~ great!!!

      Delete