Pink Paw Print

Thursday, October 15, 2015

On My Music Playlist

Some are new, some are old, and some I have no clue how recent they are!! *insert monkey emoji hiding its face behind its hands here*! Here's what I've been dancing around the room in my undies while singing along into a mascara wand listening to recently:



1 // Fallingforyou by The 1975

2 // Feeling Good by Avicii

3 // Reflections by MisterWives

4 // Shine by Years & Years

5 // Hold My Hand by Jess Glynne

6 // Sirens by Cher Lloyd

7 // Cliche by Christina Grimmie

8 // Someone New by Hozier

9 // Cut Your Teeth - Kygo Remix by Kyla La Grange ft. Kygo

10 // Break the Rules by Charli XCX

11 // Gimmie Love by Carly Rae Jepsen

12 // Somebody To You by The Vamps ft. Demi Lovato

13 // Ex's & Oh's by Elle King

14 // Don't Fail Me Now by Melanie Amaro

15 // Lifespan by Vaults

What've you been playing in your headphones lately!? I always love recommendations! :)
xoxo, Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment