Pink Paw Print

Monday, October 12, 2015

College Fashion Week Boston (Part 3 of 3)

Sooooooooorry this is so late!

Basically, the pictures say it all about how I spent my last day!!

Au Bon Pain, will u marry me? Yes, No, Maybz.

Naturally, I had to stop in the Barnes & Noble <3333333

One day I'll actually learn how to make my own fashion designs, I swear…….

A lil' wrinkled, but who's gonna stop me!? ;) lol!!!

Returning back to campus via Amtrak train = just in time for Sunday Sundaes!

Finally took out my braid crownnnn!

Super-duper happy thinking about all the memories!!

This was a really, really huge deal for me. Going on a stage in front of several hundreds of people was a turning point for me - I didn't even recognize that girl back from the summer who was losing out on her life to anxiety. The night I returned back to college, I felt so invigorated - like I could do anything I set my mind to from here on out. When you conquer your inner demons, the world becomes a beautiful place filled to the brim with endless opportunity… I recommend you go get out there, and attack your own fears! <3

xoxo, Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment