Pink Paw Print

Thursday, September 3, 2015

(VIDEO) Makeup Review & Mini Dorm Room Tour!

YOU GUYSSSS!!!!! *happydances all around* I SURVIVED THE FIRST DAY OF SENIOR YEAR CLASSES!!!!!!!!!! <------CAN YOU SENSE MY EXCITEMENT ORRRRRR!?!

I was honestly so worried for this year, but it's off to a really incredibly promising start. If you followed me on Snapchat already, you got a sneak peak into my OOTD (outfit of the day), getting pumped for yoga class (my fave already, omg. I had no idea it was so spiritual and so…. holistic!), makeup look, heading to the gym, being silly (obvi obvi obvi), & more! Add me on Snapchat @buhhrook so you can get a sneak peak into my adventures… I know I'd love to get a sneak peak of yours, too!! I love learning more about y'allz :D <3 !

*drumrollllll* Here is my silly, fun video about the back-to-school makeup products that I have absolutely been lovin' recently, as well as an impromptu mini dorm room tour (and when I say "mini", it's because I accidentally forgot to show you guys some very important things…. mainly, my "Where's Waldo?" poster on one of my walls that I've put up on my wall every single year of college :p !) Let me apologize, once again, for the quality of this video… Photo Booth is honestly killin' me here with the grainy-ness! But it could be worse ;) !?!






Love you guys!! How is back-to-Fall (whether it's school, a new job/internship, etc.) for you!?
xoxo, Brooke



No comments:

Post a Comment