Pink Paw Print

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Fall Q&A With Live The Prep Life!

In honor of the first week of fall, I thought it would be fun to team up with another blogger to do a seasonal-themed collaboration! I met Brooke from Live The Prep Life during one of the #BloggerBlab Twitter chats (hosted by the lovely Cathleen and Nicole) and she is seriously one of the sweetest girls I have ever met. I am ~so~ glad that I was able to interview her!! <3 After reading her answers, make sure to head over to her blog and give her a follow! As today is the official first day of Fall 2015, we did a Fall Q&A *happydances all around in the leaves* !!

1. What is your favorite fall fashion trend? I am a huge fan of oversized sweaters, thick scarves, and booties or riding boots.

2. What is your favorite fall flavored drink? I feel so generic saying this, but Pumpkin Spice Latte!

3. What is your favorite fall activity? I love going to my local pumpkin patch and going on hayrides, doing a corn maze, and carving pumpkins.

4. What is your favorite new fall TV show premiere? I don't really watch TV so this is a hard one!

5. What is your favorite fall holiday? I love them all, but probably Thanksgiving.

6. What is your favorite fall color? I LOVE gray throughout the fall and winter - I swear, that color dominates my wardrobe.

7. What is your least favorite part about fall? Saying goodbye to summer and starting school for the next nine months is definitely my least favorite part.

8. What is your favorite month in the fall? My favorite fall month is November, because it finally starts to turn cool in Texas and you get Thanksgiving and the preparation of Christmas!


9. What is your favorite fall food? When it gets cold, I really love casseroles or tomato soup with grilled cheese.

10. What is the one thing you are most excited for this season? I can't wait for Thanksgiving because I get a week off from school and we have lots of fun activities planned. My cousins are coming over (I haven't seen them in forever) and we are going to have a huge Thanksgiving breakfast as well as dinner, of course!

I had so much fun working with my "mini me" on this, and be sure to check out her blog! Like I said, she is such a sweetheart, and I'm sure you will love her and her posts just as much as I do! Alsoooo, deffs be sure to check out her post to see my answers to these questions!! ;)
xoxo, Brooke

8 comments:

  1. Booties are one of my favorite parts of fall too! I always look forward to breaking out my seasonal pieces, and fall is my favorite to dress for :-)

    Xo
    Carly June | cinciprep.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! Fall has the best fashion, by -far- !! *claps with excitement* lol!! <3 :p

      Delete
  2. Ahh it was so much fun working with you! Happy first day of fall!

    ♥, Brooke
    https://livethepreplife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh!!!! <333333 Yes!!! We will have to collab again sometime! :D Hope your first day of fall was super-fab!! *cue sassy hand flip*

      Delete
  3. Pumpkin spice latte is the best!!


    Mackenzie | www.mackenziekendall.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THEY ARE -SOOOOO- GOOD, omg!!! <3 Starbucks's PSL is my fave!

      Delete
  4. OMG PSL. YES. Except for that one time they ran out....

    xx. Brittany | Southern Soul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahhaa oh my gosh, "that one time they ran out" !!!! *insert emoji with the sick face here* :p

    ReplyDelete