Pink Paw Print

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Links I'm Lovin'!

It's Thursday night…. you know what this means! *gulps down a glass of my favorite beverage - a sultry, devious, glassy, icy, delicately-flavored………………….water.* LOLZ.

Anyway, here are some links I'm lovin' lately!




1 // Want to be a happier person!? Try Happify - it's free ;) ;) ;) <--- because who has the dough to pay for yet another subscription service in our lives, am I right!?! It's a bunch of fun games and exercises to help you manage/lower stress and decrease unwanted negative thoughts!

2 // I want to try this delicious recipe for Snoopy cake pops to honor Snoopy's birthday!! #woofwoof

3 // I am (and always will be <33333) such a dog lady!! This guide from Animal Planet is a list of all breeds of dogs so you can check them all out - as a little girl, I had a book that listed every dog breed, but so many new ones have emerged since 1994 :0 !

4 // These heels are everything! The Andy Warhol-lover in me appreciates them so much!! Sadly, though, they are all out of the size 6.5 *sighs mournfully*…. :p

5 // This list of "14 Game Night Games Better Than Cards Against Humanity" makes me want to have a girl's night, pronto!

6 // Curious to learn more about my personality type? Want to find out if we would make good friends? Check out the link and let me know!! <3

What links have you been lovin' lately!?
xoxo, Brooke

2 comments:

  1. I got Mediator on the personality test! And I am eager to try out Happify - thanks so much :)

    ♥, Brooke
    http://livethepreplife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, Brooke!! So you are an INFP! We are the same personality except I am Extraverted rather than Introverted!! :p <3 We are honestly sisters tbh hahahah! <3 I really hope that you enjoy Happify… let me know what you think! :)

      Delete