Pink Paw Print

Saturday, August 8, 2015

#ActuallySheCan

Today I wanted to tell you about a movement that I am honored to be a part of called #ActuallySheCan   (Pssst... Click here to check it out on Facebook!)

My friend Rachel who I met through Her Campus reached out to me about #ActuallySheCan, and I am so happy to share it with all of you, now, too! <3

The basis of this innovative campaign is to inspire millennial women to achieve their goals in various aspects of life, including but not limited to: personal, professional, health + wellness, and other goals. Lea Michele is the celebrity face of this empowering movement, and others have recently joined, as well!

Take a look at the tweets by Lea Michele, Emmy Rossum, Estelle, Mel B, Lo Bosworth, and iJustine:

Lea Michele - "You shine, I shine, #actuallyshecan" 

Lea Michele - "Dreaming out loud, #actuallyshecan"


Emmy Rossum - "Be your own best friend, #actuallyshecan"


Estelle - "Told I'll never make it in the music biz, went onto win two Grammy's and certified double platinum, #actuallyshecan"


Mel B - "Be your own boss, #actuallyshecan"


Lo Bosworth - "Head of the kitchen, #actuallyshecan"


Louise Roe - "Wear high heels and be a book worm, #actuallyshecan"


iJustine - "Not knowing what is coming next, but knowing I can handle it" #actuallyshecan"



Feeling inspired? Tweet at me @ThePink Lyme using the hashtag #ActuallySheCan telling me how you're going to go after your goals…and achieve your dreams! <3
xoxo, Brooke

6 comments:

  1. Very cool and inspiring initiative. As a women entrepreneur and mother to two little girls, I know the importance of movements like this!

    Aidahscreativelife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! <3 And wow, you go, girl!! That is awesome! :D

      Delete
  2. What a motivating and inspiring campaign!
    Cynthia @craftoflaughter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely!! It's safe to say that we can always use some inspiration and empowerment, am I right!? <3

      Delete
  3. This a great post and a beautiful campaign! I love stuff like this--inspiring women to achieve whatever it is in their lives whether it change the world or just change the course of the week is fantastic!

    Ashley | Sunday Brunch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you!! :) I agree completely - positive change is excellent change, ya know!? <3

      Delete