Pink Paw Print

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

My Blogging BFFs!

Today I'm doing a spotlight on my Blogging BFFs whom I was paired up with in one of the blog networking groups that I'm a member of! I'm the youngest of the three of us, and I love having such creative, intelligent young women that I can look up to and learn from - not only just about blogging, but also about life, in general! <3


We recently exchanged gifts (and by that I mean back in June - eek!! I've been meaning to post this for quite some time now…. ik, ik, I'm the werst lolzz~~) to show each other some bloggy support and our theme for the prezzies was "Office Supplies"! As a blogger, it never hurts to have a multitude of sticky notes, notepads, clipboards, pretty pens - you name it.



Andrea of Each Lovely Thing - Andrea has this incredibly positive energy that is so so contagious! Originally from Brazil, she moved to Virginia to marry her sweetheart husband and be a good mama for their fur-baby (an adopted kitten named Aeris)! Ahem….she's totally living my dream life! Except I'm more of a dog person, personally, considering I'm quite allergic to cats ;) ahaha! She loves all things art, including calligraphy (so cool, ahh!!!), DIY projects, her passion for her faith, and finding the beauty in the everyday.

Brittany of The Lady Lawyer - Brittany is honestly the epitome of a #girlboss ! She's a lawyer living and working in Kentucky, and she posts about everything from fashion (including, most recently, "One Dress, Three Ways"), to recipes she loves to make, to why she chose to adopt a puppy from a shelter rather than purchasing one from a breeder. You guys, she. is. so. cool. *bows down to her greatness*

Who are your blogging BFFs?
xoxo, Brooke

17 comments:

  1. Ahh! This post is so sweet! The relationships made through blogging are irreplaceable. I would not give up my blog friends for anything! Also these girls have great style according to the gifts they sent you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree with you 100%…on all of the above, ahaha!! :) <3

      Delete
  2. So awesome, love how you guys connected and how wonderful it is to have such a great group of friends who support and get you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! <3 I feel -beyond- lucky to have found such kind & talented people!! :)

      Delete
  3. This is nice to see support like this. Our world is too cut throat most days. Glad to see people supporting each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree about society becoming increasingly cutthroat! Luckily, there are still many people out there like these girls, as well as myself, who truly do value friendship! <3

      Delete
  4. YAY! You're too nice Brooke :) I do hope you loved it - I can't wait for our next pen pal adventures! And you're too right: Brittany is a girl boss. love our little Bff group

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, Andrea!!! I loved everything, yes!!! <3 I'm excited - we still need to do your idea of the questionnaire! ;)

      Delete
  5. This is a great way to build lasting friendships with your network :) Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree!!! <3 Thank you so much!

      Delete
  6. This is so sweet. I love the gifts. This is my first visit here. I am going to reach out to my biz bffs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you!! <3 I agree!! You definitely should!! :)

      Delete
  7. You got some great gifts. How fun and that you found new friends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thank you!!! <3 I agree completely! :)

      Delete
  8. No trier words have ever been spoken about never having too many sticky notes. The designs are really cute and I think the whole set really goes great together. That bundle would really go over well at a craft show, especially with the combination of different projects all incorporated into the one bundle. I think I could use everything in that picture.

    Frank George @ Dutch Hollow Supplies

    ReplyDelete