Pink Paw Print

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

15 Fun Facts About the Blogger

Hey, you guys!! <3 I've been meaning to get a post like this up for a while now. Here are 25 fun facts about me so you can learn things that you'd never even think to ask about  get to know me better! I'd love to get to know you all better, too, so give me some fun facts about yourself in the comments! - Or, if you'd feel more comfortable, send them to me in a private direct message at www.facebook.com/thepinklyme :)



1. I'm an only child. When I was a little girl, my dad once asked me, "Do you want a little brother or sister to play with one day, Brookie!?" And I was basically like "lolz, nah." Aaaaand this is why I'm an only child, ahaha! :p
2. I have a pug dog named Pepper who is turning 14 this year! <3 #myfurbaby
3. I'm 5'5", which is only one inch taller than what is considered by most companies as "petite"
4. Mint Chocolate Chip is my favorite ice cream flavor, but y'allz can never go wrong with chocolate 
5. I absolutely love the new emerging trend of using coloring books as a form of relaxation
6. I'm originally from Queens, New York so even though I may be a small town girl, I'm still a city girl at heart
7. I only like to eat the red flavor (none of the other flavors!) of Sour Patch Kids
8. As preppy as I am, I've been dressing pretty hippie-chic/bohemian recently….hmmmm….are those Birkenstocks I smell!? *arches eyebrow suspiciously*
9. Ulta and Sephora make me sooo happy! However, Ulta is closer to my house so I shop there more often.
10. I started off in college as a pre-med student - I'm an English major now HAHA.
11. My middle name is Ayn, after the incredible author Ayn Rand
12. My purple JVC headphones are my absolute favorite; I bought them in my junior year of high school at Harvard's bookstore when I did Harvard Model Congress and thought they would be crappy BUT ALAS~~ THEY ARE THE BEST HEADPHONES EVER!!!! *squeals with delight* Even better than Beats. 100% for cereal right now, guys.
13. I'm a vegetarian now - no more pescatarian because I've given up fish/seafood, too!
14. My IQ is 159. I was tested for private school admittance back in the day. Lolz.
15. I've lost track years ago of how many pairs of shoes I own - and I'm not even about to try to count them all *covers face in embarrassment* !

I really do want to learn more about you, so don't be shy!! <3 :p
xoxo, Brooke

6 comments:

  1. You might wanna double check that IQ score when you have a minute.....that's like the .1 percentile. I'm pretty sure your IQ isn't 159. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!! Somebody has their sassy pants on today, huh!? Lol! Trust me - I'm well aware, and that exact reason is why I included it as a fun fact!

      Delete
  2. rudeeeee ^^
    I'm pretty sure your IQ is 159 Brooke.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, awww thank you!! :D love you Glindys!! <3

      Delete
  3. You're awesome Brooke!
    My height is 5'5" and my favorite ice cream flavor is mint chocolate chip too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, Zobia!!! <3 You're awesome too! Hahaha oh wow, we're such twinzies!! *cue sassy hand flip*

      Delete