Pink Paw Print

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Beauty Product Review: Adovia Mineral Skin Care's Dead Sea Salt Scrub

Ohhhhh my gosh, do I have news!!!!! I recently received an incredible exfoliating/moisturizing wash, courtesy of Adovia Mineral Skin Care by goPURE Naturals, which is their Dead Sea Salt Scrub (which has, you guess it, actual salt from the Dead Sea!). Lalalala~~now I'm going to brag to you about how great it is~~~ *insert squeals of delight here* !! Also, shout out & major props to the fact that the company was founded on the principal of using only natural and pure ingredients, unlike so many other companies that make beauty products containing harmful and toxic chemicals.

So, sometimes a lady just needs to completely take over your parents' luxury-spa-like bathroom  arrange a spa day at home... and having the scrub to use was much appreciated. When I first opened the container (which is uber classy, might I add! *wiggles eyebrows*), the oils were mainly concentrated on top, whereas the salt seemed to make up the vast majority of the contents. After stirring the oil together with the salt using my fingers, I hopped into the shower and proceeded to massage the product onto my legs, just using my hands - no fancy loofahs or anything like that. Then, because my "prime-shaving-conditions" senses were tingling, I thought it would be the perfect time to shave, right after that exfoliation. (As a side-note, it even moisturized my hands!! #fourforyouglenncocoyougoglenncoco)

Not only were my legs incredibly smooth afterwards, but the amount of moisture my legs retained from the scrub (the razor, itself, was just your regular, trusty ol' Venus; there was no Olay bar attached so I know that all the moisturizing was from the scrub) was pretty remarkable!





I would definitely buy this as a gift for friends & family, as it's well worth the money and actually isn't as big of a splurge compared to many other body scrubs out there on the market. Want to try it for yourself!? Here are the links to either Amazon or Cleopatra's Choice to purchase.

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Dead-Sea-Salt-Body-Scrub/dp/B00KQWBJ5W/ref=sr_1_25?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1431200726&sr=1-25&keywords=body+scrub

Cleopatra's Choice: http://www.cleopatraschoice.com/adovia-salt-scrub-ocean.html
[NOTE: This post has been sponsored via BrandBacker; however, all opinions are 100% my own.]

Happy shopping... and then, happy scrubbing! <3
xoxo, Brooke

25 comments:

  1. I love a good salt scrub! It always leaves my skin feeling so soft afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly!! They are just the greatest!! *insert emoji hands waving up towards the heavens here* Hahaha! :) <3

      Delete
  2. I've never used a sea salt scrub before, but this one sounds amazing. My skin gets so dry in the winter...and even in the summer. Thanks for the great review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it definitely -is- amazing!! :p I know what you mean about getting dry skin in the winter… the New England winters can be pretty brutal (and by that I mean very brutal, ahaha!) so this will be my go-to, for sure! <3

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It -is- heavenly, haha!!! Ahhh, I know right!? There's nothing greater than a spa day….. except a spa day with chocolate ;) lol!! <3

      Delete
  4. This sounds like pure heaven! Even the sea-blue color is intoxicating. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, yes!!! I love the color - it's so pretty! <3

      Delete
  5. I love salt scrubs! I hadn't heard of this one, so thank you for bringing it to my attention :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so great!! <3 I'm glad; you're very welcome!! :)

      Delete
  6. I think I need to get me this. It's been too long since I've had a salt scrub or any scrub. I need to get on that asap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, yes you should definitely try it!! Let me know what you think! <3

      Delete
  7. Sounds like a great product for some pampering!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This stuff looks great!! would love to try it out, I think.:) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is great!! If you try it, let me know what you think! <3

      Delete
  9. This looks WONDERFUL! I love this company too, I have a face mask from them and it is the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I know!! It's great!! <3 I'll be sure to try the face mask! Thanks for letting me know!!

      Delete
  10. Oh fun fantastic review! I bet it smells so good!! I might have to check it out, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! <3 It smells amazing, I totally forgot to mention that - good point! Let me know if you try it!

      Delete
  11. Check out virventures.com an online electronics store that delivers a huge selection of high-end merchandises from diverse categories. Visit us and discover the wide range of products delivered at lowest rates. skin care beauty products

    ReplyDelete