Pink Paw Print

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Pretty in Palazzo (Photo Shoot/Outfit of the Day)

Today was a bit chillier than I expected, so it was a perfect excuse to break out my new palazzo pants that I've been just dying to wear! Check out my Style Story below:

Let the sass begin!

Wanna know what I was looking at? So do I! I have no clue, lol!!

Awkz roll of shirt fabric... but I'm still workin' it!

Considering getting all of my hair bleached to be the golden blonde color... to be continued on this one

"Lol, wut?"

Giving the photographer (aka my mama bear) the utmost sass - Part One

Giving the photographer (aka my mama bear) the utmost sass - Part Two

A quiet moment in rural-suburbia.

If you look closely, you can see my mom taking the picture reflected in my sunglasses!

Casual curling pose of the thumb & forefinger~~~

Lalala pants blowing in the breezeee!

Wedges are the perfect pair for pants of this length!
Palazzo Pants - Kohl's // Crewneck T-Shirt - Eddie Bauer // Diamond & Pearl Bracelet - David Yurman (!!!!!!!!!!) // Wedge Heels - Fergalicious, Famous Footwear // Choker Necklace - Kohl's //
Faux-Diamond Hair Jewlery (Not Pictured) - Asiye's Boutique, Madison CT //
Sunglasses - Old Navy Outlet // Nail Polish - Lilly Pulitzer for Target x Essie

What did you wear today?
xoxo, Brooke

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That's for sure!! I honestly felt like I was wearing pajama pants, lol!

      Delete
  2. Love those pants!! Love how u paired them with just a plain black top too.
    www.anythingbeautygoes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I definitely wanted the pants to steal the show, so I paired it with a solid color on top - I'm glad the effect worked! :p

      Delete
  3. Love those pants!! I'm short though, don't know if I could make them work :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm only 5'5'', myself! Wedge heels make alllll the difference, my friend! :)

      Delete
  4. What a stunning style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Groovy pants!

    HCXO Semirah

    http://soundofcharm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pants look sooo comfortable and I'm loving your shoes too! Haha it's so cool how your mom helps you out with photography for your blog :) -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, yes they are comfortable beyond belief! Haha, thank you - Fergie makes the best music and apparently the best shoes, too! My mom used to be reeeeally into photography back in the day, so i'm happy she's getting back into it! <3

      Delete