Pink Paw Print

Friday, May 22, 2015

My Summer 2015 Reading List

So, on Goodreads, every year you create a new reading challenge for yourself of how many books you want to read by New Year's! For me, I've set my goal for the entire year of 2015 as 30 books. I've already read 22 of them (*happydance*!!!) so I've only got eight left to go. Then, when the summer is over, and I read even more books for my colleges classes, I will successfully beat my original goal of 30! Ummm, #overachieveralert , hahaha!

*via
I wish I had a wall of built-in bookshelves like this!
Here are the eight books that I'm planning on reading this summer:

1. Home Is Where Your Boots Are by Kalan Chapman Lloyd  (This book I am actually getting paid to review on my blog, as I am a Book Reviewer for Book Delight Book Tours! Check back on June 1st to read my review of this chick-lit, fiction book!)

2. The Rainmaker by John Grisham (currently reading this one!)

3. Vanity Fair by William Makepeace Thackeray

4. Blog, Inc.: Blogging for Passion, Profit, and to Create Community by Joy Deangdeelert Cho

5. The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand

6. Intensity by Dean Koontz

7. Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov

8. Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap… and Others Don't by James C. Collins

Want to know why I've selected these books out of all of the approx. 103729372937493929374839273 million books there are out there that I could have chosen!? Well, when I finish each one, I'll write a post for each about what attracted me to that book in particular, as well as what I thought of it and if I'd recommend it to you all to read it! <3

As always, follow along with me by adding me as a friend on GoodReads! :)

What's on your Summer 2015 Reading List?
xoxo, Brooke

5 comments:

  1. Great list! Vanity Fair is a really great read. Sad, but great.

    I just did a summer reading list as well, in case you finish off yours! (http://www.cookwineandthinker.com/2015/05/summer-reading-list-2015.html)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I'm -beyond- excited to read all of these! *jumps up and down with excitement* I'll definitely check out your list :)

      Delete
  2. I'm reading War and Peace for a school book group, and then hopefully two books on student journalism in preparation for next semester!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice!! I've never read War and Peace, but it's definitely a "To-Read" of mine! <3

      Delete
  3. Inspiring! I love reading but unfortunately I've slacked off quite a bit. I want to do my own list now!

    Thanks! XO and Stay FAB!

    sofabulouslysweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete