Pink Paw Print

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

{Outfit} Feeling Spring-y

Or should I say, feeling Spring-ish! Too warm for snuggly pea coats, but too chilly to break out the shorts - what's a girl to do!?

Last week, I wore an outfit that, while incorporated some color, still kept me warm on a classic rainy gray day in April (kind of like today, huh!?).

Check out how library-chic I look! *wiggles eyebrows*:

~~Lalalala look at me smiling & pretending like I'm not stressed at all about various essay assignments~~

With the right scarf, you can almost create an optical illusion of a "layered" look!

The "Aerial View". My shirt doesn't believe in lint rollers... #itdoeswhatitwantslolz

It's safe to say that I'm rarely ever without a book in hand!

Sometimes, ya just gotta put your feet up and take a mini-study break...

…or you can just wait until you finish everything and then kick back & relax! It feels so great getting things done!

// Jacket - H&M // Scarf - Talbots // Oxford Shirt - J.Crew Factory // 
// Colored Jeans - J.Crew Factory // Bracelet - David Yurman // 
// Tote Bag - Longchamp // Loafers - G.H. Bass & Co. //

What do you like to wear when it's too cold for Spring but too warm for Winter?
xoxo, Brooke

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much!! They are so much fun, both to wear and to look at!! :p

      Delete
  2. I can't handle how utterly OBSESSED I am with this outfit! Just so many things done right! That print, those pants, your face! Uh YES! haha so sad I couldn't afford anything but possibly your jacket. I totally agree with the whole trickiness of spring dressing but thats when the creative genius pops out !
    http://figuringoutmyeverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, your comment ~literally~ made my day!! *happydance* Thank you, thank you, thank you for your kind words! Hahaha, ohhhh yeah - H&M is a total lifesaver when it comes to keeping your wallet happy, am I right!? :p And I definitely agree - a little bit of creative genius is never a bad thing!! <3

      Delete