Pink Paw Print

Saturday, April 25, 2015

My Maine Adventure! - Part 2


I'm back in the good ol' motherland of Connecticut!! I'm missing Maine already, wahhh! <3

Freeport still has a little snow!?! Oh hey there, APRIL 25TH LOLZ, didn't see ya there...

Stopped into the James Place Inn, and made some wonderful new friends!
(they' re in the kitchen/not in this picture; they gave me delicious just-baked peanut butter & toffee cookies!)

The James Place Inn ~ part 2
The owners are honestly some of the kindest people I have ever met!

The James Place Inn ~ Part 3

I loved these whoopee pies!! My personal fave? The "Chocolate Lover's" flavor <333

Such an amazing salad for lunch at Linda Bean's Maine Kitchen & Topside Tavern.

The lovely Build-Your-Own-Donut station at Frosty's! *saaa-woooon* I ordered a Chocolate Maple donut.

Such wise, wise words.

The Portland Museum of Art was absolutely amazing!

The "tromp l'oeil" style of painting that tricks the human eye to appear in 3-D!

Love those apples!

The colors in this piece were really vivid in person!

Portland knows what's up!<3

#closeup

Perhaps the best license plate I saw in Portland...
Can't wait to head back in May for my internship at L.L. Bean! Will you be in Maine this summer!?xoxo, Brooke

4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic trip you had!! Great pics (and yummy looking too! haha). Love that mirror and the message! I want to go now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! :) Ahh yes, the food is honestly -amazing- and I definitely recommend you visit! <3

      Delete
  2. Hey L OL. Linda Bean has a yummy lobster roll place in Delray Beach FL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Aunt Susie, haha!! :p Gotta love lobster rolls! <3

      Delete