Pink Paw Print

Sunday, April 19, 2015

My Lilly Pulitzer X Target Experience!

After waking up at the ungodly hour of 6:18AM to grab breakfast with my mom (veggie omelets and home fries and buttered toast and blueberry pancakes makes everything better, am I right!?) before heading over to Target for one of the most anticipated shopping events of the season, I was feeling motivated to get some serious shopping done. Yes, naturally, the quality of the Lilly Pulitzer for Target line is a lot cheaper than your normal Lilly Pulitzer but still - so. frickin'. CUTE!!!

Everybody rushed in exactly at 8:00am (the line was trailing around the side of the back of the building, just FYI), and then the scene turned... horrific. One lady literally ran up to the display of Lilly tote bags and like some mama grizzly bear essentially mauled the display with her arm, knocking all four bags (!!!!) into her shopping cart. When I finally got up to the clothing section of the display, only one XXL bathing suit bottom was left. Literally. It was the only thing on the rack!

When I met up with my mom again, we put together all of our loot that we actually were able to grab:

*via
*via
*via
*via
*via
*via
*via
*via

What about you!? Did you grab anything good before it was all gone??
xoxo, Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment