Pink Paw Print

Monday, April 13, 2015

Kickoff to TPL Spring Fashion Week!

My apologies for the brief hiatus in posts! Last week I was not doing well at all - I kept getting these really bad migraine headaches that were literally making me throw up practically once (or more times) a day… fun times ;) !!! *insert salsa dancing emoji here* Luckily the headaches, while still happening on and off, aren't so severe to the point where I would classify them as "migraines" and the queasy-stomach feeling isn't as intense as it was, either (although still pretty questionable….! *sigh* ). It was really affecting my performance in college, too, as I had to miss a bunch of classes, lest I puke on the table~~~ Can I get a #charming !?!

So, anyway, this week I'm going to focus solely on fashion-related posts (hence the "TPL Spring Fashion Week"!) because most of my posts as of late have been more lifestyle-related and I really do love writing about fashion! This post today is just to let you know what's going up for this week so you can get excited for what's to come.

Tuesday // {Outfit} Feeling Spring-y

Wednesday // 5 Perfect Headbands for Spring

Thursday // Spring Fashion in Film

Friday // Cutest Sneakers for Spring 2015

Saturday // Clothing Organization: Closets & All!

Sunday // Lilly x Target Has Finally Arrived

And there ya have it. I'm really, really pumped for these posts to go up; I know they'll be so much fun to write, and even more fun to share with all of you guys!!

Which day are you most excited for!? Let me know in the comments!
xoxo, Brooke

4 comments:

  1. Excited to see your closet organization post! I JUST did a closet cleanse this past weekend and feel SUPER accomplished! I also love donating to GoodWill and feeling that I am helping others, so its all a win-win! www.GlamKaren.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, yes I am so excited for that post, too!! Oh, I'm sure - there's nothing more satisfying than a good closet cleanse, am I right?! :p Helping others out is such an incredible feeling! <3

      Delete
  2. Looks like a lot of great posts!! I need to catch up on the past couple of days to see what I've missed :). I completely forgot about the upcoming Lilly release at Target (my wallet is going to wish I hadn't been reminded, lol).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you think so!! HAHA ooooh yeah, I hear ya on that one! My wallet is -definitely- about to take a serious hit this Sunday… but something tells me that it will be worth it! :p

      Delete