Pink Paw Print

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Cutest Sneakers for Spring 2015

Typically, when we think Spring, we think sandals and flip flops... but no need to ditch your sneaks just yet! Here are three of the cutest sneakers for Spring 2015:

1. Ked's Champion Printed Oxford Sneakers ($50.00, Macy's)
*via ; Pineapple prints are so much fun!


2. Superga "2750 CROCHET W" ($95.00, Superga)
*via ; Crochet looks uber-cute with denim anything! Try it with a swingy little chambray dress!


3. Converse All Star Washed Canvas Low Top ($60.00, Converse)
*via ; These are absolutely perfect for grabbing groceries, walking your dog, or frolicking in a nearby park!

I cannot get over the cuteness! Which of these sneakers is your favorite pair!?
xoxo, Brooke

5 comments:

  1. Aughhh, those pineapples are awesome! <3!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right!?! They are just the cutest!!! <3

      Delete
  2. I'm loving the byline of your blog! What's not to love about a blog that makes you further love your own life?? Also dying over those pineapple kicks. Need!

    cominguprosestheblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, I am so so glad you love it! I actually found your blog pretty recently and I read it all of the time! Hahha, so no joke when I say that your comment literally made my day! <3

      Delete