Pink Paw Print

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

3 iPhone Apps For Productivity That You Will Love

I used to have so many apps on my old iPhone 4s that I needed to delete some apps in order to make room for new ones - oh the struggle! Trivia Crack or Snapchat, Trivia Crack….Snapchat…. *makes hand gestures as if literally weighing the two options*. Now that I've upgraded to the iPhone 6 Plus with 64G of memory, there is a ton of more room for apps! Here are 3 iPhone Apps for productivity that you will love:

1. Evernote
*via
Perfect for everything for taking electronic notes in college classes, to making grocery shopping lists for the working-mama-on-the-go, to making a checklist for high school Prom necessities. The possibilities are honestly endless! Personally, I use it to keep track of any long-term goals I might have (including for this blog *wiggles eyebrows excitedly*!!!!!)


2. Wunderlist
*via
THIS. APP. IS. AMAZING! It's basically a virtual to-do list with little check-off boxes. You can make lists (and even share them with other people!) for chores, work assignments, places you want to visit while on vacation - anything.


3. Pomodoro Timer
*via
Okay, so I don't actually have this one, but it's certain on my list! I usually refuse to pay for apps because there are so many incredible free ones, but I have heard amazing things about the "Pomodoro Technique" for time management, so it might just be worth the $1.99… ahaha!


What are your favorite iPhone apps for staying on top of things that you need to get done?
xoxo, Brooke

2 comments:

  1. Better time management is a goal of mine this year. I have Evernote but I'll be checking out the others, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a goal of mine, too! Yes, isn't Evernote just fantastic!? <3

      Delete