Pink Paw Print

Saturday, March 14, 2015

So Many Personalities... Which One Are You!?

I am obsessed with the Myers-Briggs personality test. A few of my friends and I were all comparing our results really recently, and ever since I've been super into the idea of trying to guess other people's personalities and spreading the word to get other friends to take the test.

*via
16personalities offers a free version of the test (you would technically have to pay for the official test)  that is just as accurate and even more fun to take than the original! They give you your results with a complete personality profile overview, including strengths/weaknesses, relationships, friendships, and more! Something to take note of - my friend Mike and I were talking this morning about how he went through the test super quickly so he wound up taking it more than once. We agreed that it's much better to go slowly while taking it so the results will be more accurate… just a head's up for ya! ;)

Click here to take the test to see which one of the personalities is yours!

My personality is "ENFJ", although there have definitely been small periods of time in my life when I've been more of an introvert, and therefore INFJ. You can read my profile here!

What results did you get for your personality type? Let me know in the comments!(Don't be shy, lol!)<3
xoxo, Brooke

7 comments:

  1. I am an INFJ, very into figuring out who I am and how I got here. The Myers Briggs nailed it, I feel so much better about why I do certain things. Everyone should take this test.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice - we're very similar!! I definitely agree; everyone honestly should take this test! :)

      Delete
  2. I took the test before even finishing reading this post and after I got my results, I checked yours. We're the same personality type! That's so cool! ENFJs! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah, ohmigoshiesss, we are such twins! *cue sassy hand flip* :p

      Delete
  3. I got ISFJ. Personality theory was one of my all time favorite classes in college, thought, so I'm obsessed with the why's of people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! Personality theory is so interesting to me, too... this test definitely nourishes that interest, hahaha! :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing fabulous information on related to career. It's my pleasure to read related to search jobs .I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.

    ReplyDelete