Pink Paw Print

Thursday, March 26, 2015

On My Playlist

Spotify is ~without a doubt~ the best man-made creation there is...Here's the ten songs I've been dancing around my room to while singing into a hairbrush in front of my closet mirror listening to non-stop recently (in no particular order)! Just a warning, there is no particular genre to these songs; also, some are extremely new and others are pretty ancient! :p
*via

1. "House Party" by Sam Hunt

2. "bodyache" by Purity Ring

3. "Let Go" by RAC, Kele, MNDR

4. "Ugly Heart" by G.R.L.

5. "I'm an Albatroz" by AronChupa

6. "I Really Like You" by Carly Rae Jepsen

7. "Lost Stars" by Adam Levine

8. "No Good For You" by Meghan Trainor

9. "Girls" by The 1975

10. "Mess is Mine" by Vance Joy

What's been playing in your earbuds lately?
xoxo, Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment