Pink Paw Print

Monday, March 9, 2015

My Shopping Adventure: Westfarms Edition

Out of all of the Connecticut malls, Westfarms Mall is definitely my favorite. It has the most "upscale" stores which, although great for your closet, is not the best thing for your wallet! Even though the Crystal Mall is super close to me, it was sooooo worth it to make the 48-minute trip for a mother-daughter day of shopping over at Westfarms.

My mama bear and I stopped off for lunch at Nordstrom Cafe… my panini = too yummy!

After lunch, we admired the wild shoe department in Nordstrom !

I wound up playing it a bit safer - and crunchier! - by purchasing these Birkenstocks. Whatta classic!

Casually chillin' in a princess castle in the Disney store!

PRINCE CHARMING OMG I FOUND YOU BUT WHY ARE YOU NOT REAL AND ALSO IN A BOX????????

Have you gone on any shopping adventures lately!?
xoxo, Brooke

6 comments:

  1. those are awesome pick shoes!! I would have played it safe too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, i know!! So adorable! But yes, definitely glad I played it safe ;) haha!!

      Delete
  2. The panini looks so good! Sadly, I haven't been shopping that often this month. You look like you had so much fun!
    Mikayla | www.aseersuckerstateofmind.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It ~was~ so good!!! :p I tend to go shopping somewhat often, personally, but I only buy one or two things at a time so things never get out of hand, lol!! Yes, it definitely was a really fun time!

      Delete
  3. You are hilarious!!! Your Prince Charming awaits you������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, why thank you!! :p I do try! *takes a grand bow* And oh, I sure hope so! <3

      Delete