Pink Paw Print

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Love That Yellow!

Today, after going out for a yummy Sunday brunch with my mama bear at The Shack in East Lyme (Note: they also have "The Shack" in nearby towns Waterford and Groton), was a homework/naptime day in my favorite room of the house, aka the Sun-room <33333, on my favorite pastel colored, floral printed couch. The sun was shining so beautifully through all of the windows in the room that I took a homework break to just stare outside for a few minutes, which is a luxury that I rarely ever indulge in… what is this "homework break" thing that you speak of, #lolzmcgee !!!!!

Lalala~ because being sassy is my favorite *cue sassy hand flip*

Curbing the sass, cuing the sweetness. Sweater // Chaps
How cute is my sweater!? The price makes it even cuter ;) . Honestly, a good fashion bargain makes for a happy me! Yellow is my absolute favorite color right now (besides PINK!!! which, let's be honest here, is always a given when it comes to my favorite anything…). Check out my favorite fashion picks below in the color yellow:

Love that yellow! What color are you loving for the upcoming Spring 2015 fashion season?
xoxo, Brooke

[Certain elements of this post were made possible by ShopStyle]

4 comments:

  1. Surprisingly, I have also been loving the color yellow for the spring. Pink has also been a staple color.
    Mikayla | www.aseersuckerstateofmind.com

    ReplyDelete