Pink Paw Print

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Feelin' Hungry

I don't know what it is about being on vacation, but I always get super-hungry being home! Personally, despite my undying devotion to anything made out of chocolate I like to keep what I eat rather healthy (as I've mentioned before, I'm a pescatarian which means that I am a vegetarian who also happens to eat fish and eggs!) so I absolutely love knowing what ingredients are going into my meals!

*via Does this look yummy, or what!?

I'm a writer for my college's chapter of Her Campus, and I wrote an article about delicious recipes to try over Spring Break - you can check it out here for some great, yummy, easy recipe inspiration. Recipes are courtesy of mah gurl, Martha Stewart <3 Again, here's the link: http://www.hercampus.com/school/conn-coll/recipes-try-over-spring-break :)

What recipes do you want to try over Spring Break?
xoxo, Brooke


2 comments: