Pink Paw Print

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Currently Trending

Here's the low-down on culture in my life lately:

Reading: Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
*via
This is my personal favorite of Jane Austen's work that I've read, thus far! The narration is so much more comprehensible than her other novels, which makes for an engaging read.

Watching: Secrets & Lies
*via
Although I'm not a TV person by any means, my mom really got me hooked on this show! It's a mystery as to who killed a little boy - but everyone is blaming his own father and claiming he had a good motive to do so! Emotions run high, so make sure to eat a crunch (and healthy!) snack while watching to chew out your stress, haha!

Wearing: Birkenstock sandals w/ socks (#crunchy)
*via
Regardless of whether or not you think they're "ugly", these shoes are like little hugs for your feet! I cannot stop wearing them! Personally, I like the way they look with socks far more than wearing them barefoot.

Listening to: "Let Go" by RAC


I discovered this by the "citi" commercial! O-M-G. SO. DANG. CATCHY!!!

Inspired by: Audrey Hepburn
*via
Whenever I need a little dose of self-confidence, I think to myself "what would Audrey do?" She would act with grace and composure, see the beauty in everything, and believe in her own abilities!

What's currently trending in your life? Any suggestions for a read, watch, wear, listen, or inspirational figure?
xoxo, Brooke

7 comments:

  1. I love these sandals. Except the fact that they're a tad bit hideous (hah!), they're too comforting.

    Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss Mansfield Park! Love that book, although I have some strong feelings on certain plot points... Which other of her books have you read?

    New reader here, by the way...found you via the HCBN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesss Mansfield Park! Love that book, although I have some strong feelings on certain plot points... Which other of her books have you read?

    New reader here, by the way...found you via the HCBN :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I will too, haha! :) So far I've read Sense & Sensibility, Pride & Prejudice, Northanger Abbey, and Catherine & other juvenilia. Woohoo - gotta love the HCBN! :) <3

      Delete