Pink Paw Print

Thursday, March 12, 2015

4 Amazing Magazines (Of Substance!)

Let's face it, you guys - sometimes we're looking for more out of a magazine than just "5 Sex Tips That Will Blow His Mind!" We're often times looking for substance. (At least, I know I sure am!)

Here are 4 amazing magazines (of substance!) that will be sure to grow your mind and inspire your life choices:

*via
1. Kinfolk // As the website claims, "Kinfolk is a slow lifestyle magazine published by Ouur that explores ways for readers to simplify their lives, cultivate community and spend more time with their friends and family." Who couldn't use a little slowing down, nowadays in the digital age where technology makes our lives speed on by faster than ever before , amirite!? Check out the website here!


*via
2. Cooking Light // Although I currently live in a college dorm with no access to a real kitchen, being home for Spring Break makes me excited to be able to have access to fresh produce that I can cook with to prepare meals for myself where I actually know what is going into the dishes that I'll be consuming, which is something that I'm truly passionate about! *eyes light up with excitement* Check out the website here!

*via
3. InStyle // My high school superlative in high school was "Most Fashion-Fierce" although in college all I ever desire to wear is to channel the lumberjack look with leggings, thick-knit socks, and a sweater or button-down I've toned it down a bit - no more leopard-print wedges in the uber-snowy wintertime, for this lady! ;) InStyle is a non-trashy, always-keepin'-it-classy magazine that tells you everything you need to know about fashion, beauty, lifestyle, & beyond. Check out the website here!

*via
4. Wall Street Journal Magazine // As a budding entrepreneur and lover of culture, fashion, lifestyle, etc., WSJ Mag is my go-to in the morning with a decaf nonfat caramel macchiato from my local Starbucks <33333333333 I mean…... #bae Check out the website here!

What are your favorite magazines of "substance"?
xoxo, Brooke

2 comments:

  1. I need to check out Cooking Light more often... I think they have some really great recipes but I forget to pick up a copy. Thanks for the reminder! Great connecting with you via Blogging Babes on Facebook! www.GlamKaren.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, you're so welcome! Their recipes are really great; I agree! <3

      Delete