Pink Paw Print

Monday, March 23, 2015

3 Easy Ways to Create a Routine That Works For You

I'm baaa-aaaaack! After surviving the first day back of college classes after Spring Break 2015 (R.I.P. <333), I realized that I need to get myself into a routine that will help me to become my most productive self for the rest of the spring semester! Here are 3 easy ways to create a routing that works for you:

1) Pick a definite time to wake up and to go to bed // Knowing the "bookends" of your day allows you to structure the timeframe of when everything needs to get done… no exceptions!
*via

2) Never miss a gym session… or a meal! // Honestly, working out at least 4 days a week will actually help to keep your mind alert (even if initially you get tired, your body will grow accustom to this increasing change in physical activity!) and thus, you will become more productive. On a similar note, don't go around skipping meals to save time or because you think it will help your body to look a certain way - the truth is, starving is never in style, and you need to fuel your brain with nutrients the way you'd fuel a car with gas, you know!?
*via


3) Expect the unexpected // If you plan ahead time within your schedule for unexpected things to pop up, whether an urgent phone call with a friend who's going through a personal crisis or a making quick stop for a pick-me-up decaf nonfat caramel macchiato at Starbucks, you'll feel less guilty than you would if you hadn't planned any time for these little, yet definitely still important, things!
*via

What are your tips and tricks to create a routine that works for you?
xoxo, Brooke

2 comments:

  1. Awesome tips! I really need to get to the gym more myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, thank you!!! *takes a grand bow* I try! Hahaha, don't we all!?! <3

      Delete