Pink Paw Print

Monday, February 9, 2015

Day 9 - The 14 Days of Valentine's Day

Although I absolutely love creative writing, sometimes it can be nice to just let someone else do the talking for you once in a while! I'm definitely one of those people who loves quotes, and I could honestly spend all day on Pinterest browsing through all of the inspirational mantras and phrases.

Want to know my favorites? Here are 14 of them:

1.
*via

2.
*via

3.
*via

4.
*via

5.
*via

6.
*via

7.
*via

8.
*via

9.
*via

10.
*via

11.
*via

12.
*via

13.
*via

14.
*via

What are your favorite love quotes?
xoxo, Brooke

2 comments:

  1. Aww I love all of these! I love love quotes. There's always something so true about them all. The funny ones, the sad ones, the weird ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 'you are the closest I will ever come to magic.'
    Thank you for sharing.
    #AllBloggersUnited.

    ReplyDelete