Pink Paw Print

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Being Vulnerable

*via
Something Valentine's Day weekend taught me is that being vulnerable is not a sign of weakness, contrary to popular belief. Having the strength to open yourself to getting hurt in the pursuit of achieving the greater good of something bigger than yourself.

Never hold back how you truly feel because the little words left unsaid can add up to one large regret. Sometimes, we've just got gather all the courage inside of us that we never knew existed and put your heart on the line because the risk of not doing so is so so incredibly worth the reward.

Some of my closest friends reported back to me that they followed this advice this weekend and for a few of them, V-Day led to some serious romance going on! For the other few that things didn't exactly work out for, they were at least happy that they said what they needed to say.

Will you be taking my challenge to allow yourself to be vulnerable?
xoxo, Brooke

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this post because being vulnerable is hard, but it will always pay off in some way or another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Putting yourself out there can be really hard, but I've always found that when I take that leap, it has the best pay off! This is fabulous advice (even if sometimes hard to do).

    ReplyDelete