|Image via Tumblr|
"People are afraid to pursue their most important dreams, because they feel that they don't deserve them, or that they'll be unable to achieve them." <---p. 131, if you have the 10th anniversary Kindle edition like moi! ;)
I think this is so accurate - I cannot tell you how many times I've seen people whom I care about so so much not even begin to attempt to achieve their goals because they don't think they could ever actually achieve them! This defeatist way of thinking is so detrimental to one's self-growth… by not even giving yourself to achieve your dreams, there's definitely a 0% chance of actualizing them. Think: "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
So ask yourself:
- What are my greatest dreams?
- Why are these dreams important to me?
- What do I need to do in order to make my dreams come true?
- Am I afraid to go after them & make them a reality?
- Where is my fear of achieving my dreams originating from?
Remember to never allow yourself to become your greatest obstacle.