Pink Paw Print

Monday, January 19, 2015

Godiva: A Girl's Best Friend

Whoever said "diamonds are a girl's best friend" clearly never tried Godiva chocolates!

In order to eat my feelings  capture the comforts of home in my dorm room now that I'm back at college for the spring semester of my Junior year, I brought some Godiva truffles along with me for times of need, such as the following:

  • when you're hungry
  • even when you're not hungry
  • when you're slaying piles of homework like the horrid beast that it is
  • when it's time for breakfast before your 9AM class
  • when you're breathing
My personal favorites, you ask!?

Chocolate Covered Oreo Cookies 
Image Credit
I will never eat a regular Oreo ever again….

Pumpkin Spice Truffles
Image Credit

Awwdorable wrapping!? Check. Milk chocolate!? Double check. PUMPKIN SPICE FLAVOR!? Check yeah!!

Oreo Wafer Bark

Image Credit
Can you tell I really like Oreos!? Hahaha, this bark is the perfect combination of creamy and crunchy… literally obsessed.

What is your favorite type of chocolate from Godvia?
xoxo, Brooke

[Note: This post is NOT sponsored. All opinions are my own.]

No comments:

Post a Comment