Pink Paw Print

Friday, January 2, 2015

Getting Busy (In The Kitchen, Of Course!!)

I'm baaaaaaaack!! I hope you all had a lovely New Year's Eve/Day!

Today's post will be sure to tantalize your tastebuds… My mom subscribed to Cooking Light magazine back in August, and I've been snatching up her mags after she reads them! Shhh ;). So after going through two of the most recent issues, I got the cooking bug, myself! #brookethecook

Although at first I was a bit hesitant to begin - all I wanted to do was grab breakfast out someplace and just relax while they did the cooking for me! - I was so so incredibly glad I followed through!


Here's what I wound up making for breakfast:



I made a spinach 2-egg omelette, a slice of smoked salmon topped with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of dill, rustic pear with walnuts & dried cherries, and an avocado/tomato/onion salad topped with Borsari citrus salt!  And of course, I needed my Starbucks & my beloved Wall Street Journal <33!

This summer, depending on what internship I get, I may be living away from home in an apartment so it's extremely important to me that I learn how to cook healthy, exciting dishes for myself… no relying on take-out for this lady! ;)



Have you been getting busy in the kitchen lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment