Pink Paw Print

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Fabulous Dry Shampoos That Will Save Your Life

YOU GUYS, there's no hot water in my dorm!! Rather than give "smell ya later" a whole new meaning, I figure why not try one of these fabulous dry shampoos that will save my life look!?

1. Umberto Beverly Hills Dry Clean Dry Shampoo
Image Credit
This is a great help to add back some volume and bounciness that your hair loses over time!

2. Lush No Drought Dry Shampoo
Image Credit
The smell is delish *sassy hand flip*!! Although this is better for people with oily/greasy hair, I'm a fan.

3. Batiste Dry Shampoo
Image Credit
This leaves no unfortunate white residue, whatsoever - count me in!

Which brand of dry shampoo is your favorite?
xoxo, Brooke

1 comment:

  1. I've used and loved Batiste for forever now, but I've never heard of the Umberto one! I'll have to check it out. How does the Lush one apply, since it's not spray? I saw it on my last trip in, but it seemed like it would just make a MESS, especially since I'm a total klutz.

    cominguprosestheblog.com

    ReplyDelete