Pink Paw Print

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Cute Workout Clothes to Wear to the Gym

I granted myself this first week of classes off from going to the gym to focus on getting some good momentum going with my homework!

That being said, it's always exciting to put on a cute outfit (think: fitness-fierce chic) to wear to the gym so whenever you walk by a mirror, you'll feel super confident!

Here are my top 5 picks from brands that I actually wear: (Side Note: can anyone enlighten me what is so special about lululemon!? I don't own anything from there so I'm not entirely sure what the obsession is about…)

1. Nike ForeveRun Tights

Image Credit
The brighter the colors, the brighter your mood, am I right!?!

2. Victoria's Secret PINK Ultimate Half-Zip
Image Credit
VS PINK clothing is always flattering, which will add a little extra "I'm-Foxxy-Cleopatra-and-a-whole-lotta-woman! *snaps fingers with the utmost sass*" boost to those post-workout endorphins ;) !

3. Nike G90 Stripe and Mesh Back
Image Credit
I'm the biggest fan of tops like these that are totally wearable not only for working out purposes but also for a casual Sunday afternoon running errands. You can be sure that you'll truly get your money's worth with this one!

4. Adidas Tiro 13 Training Pants
Image Credit
Even though these are technically meant for playing soccer, who said you can't wear them on a blustery day for a quick jog!?

5. Old Navy Active Sports Bra
Image Credit
Because two pinks are better than one!! (There are most definitely more than two shades of pink there, but that just happened to roll off the tongue… ermm, keyboard better, ahaha!)

What are your favorite clothes to wear to the gym?
xoxo, Brooke


23 comments:

  1. Well, I started going to a spinning class 3 times a week, and my goal is to be able to wear yoga pants there--and to look good in them! So this post is great. I LOVE the bright Nike ForeverRun Tights. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spinning class 3 times a week!? You go, girl!! :) Hahha, yes!! Who doesn't love a good pair of yoga pants, am I right!? So flattering!!

      Delete
  2. These tights are to die for! I love these!
    livlaughleopard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ! I am amazing about cute-workout-clothes-to-wear-to-gym. It's also comprises me a lot of useful facts mostly like VS PINK clothing-Thanks for valuable informative fitness fashion information.Really enjoyed reading first to last.If you have time please visit my related fitness shirts men page and please leave comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delighted that I found your site, fantastic info. I will bookmark and try to visit more frequently.
    fitness clothes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sharing! I really search like same site to find a excellent tips. Tank Top, workout clothes, bodybuilding clothing, gym wear, gym clothes, gym gear, muscle shirt, gym vests, gym bag, golds gym, world gym, mens tank top, baggy workout pants, flag pants. bodybuilding vests uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your valuable information. It really gives me an insight on this topic. I'll visit here again for more information.
    training clothes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing nice gym wear.Really so nice to me if you want please check my related page muscle fitness clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your post is really good providing good information.. I liked it and enjoyed reading it. Keep sharing such important posts.
    gym wear

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like these Nike ForeveRun Tights a lot. The vibrant print and colors look so lovely on these tights. I also want to buy new workout gear and this post on different stylish clothes from popular brands is quite helpful for me. I would love to buy one of these pairs online.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So impressive blog! I read it and can't deny facts you explained here. Good one!
    gym gear

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds Interesting... It is very informative and i like this Post....
    womens activewear

    ReplyDelete
  12. It’s difficult to find well-informed people about this topic, however, you seem like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks
    sexy swimwear

    sexy fitness wear

    flirty gym wear

    flirty gym styles

    flirty gym clothes

    ReplyDelete
  13. The greatest obstacles to people becoming or staying physically fit. Many people don't have physically demanding jobs but are no less tired than those who do. They simply haven't gotten in any exercise. Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  14. No one can reject from the feature of this video posted at this web site, pleasant job, keep it all the time.
    Personal training in Palm Beach

    ReplyDelete
  15. There were the usual pale blue or white footed sleepers but without any motif on them or for the summer there were all in one romper suits but again the choice was limited. cash4clothesexpert.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. I found this blogpost really helpful. Thanks for sharing. Also, if you're looking to buy workout clothes for women New Balance has some really good ones that will help you have a great workout while looking stylish.

    ReplyDelete