Pink Paw Print

Monday, January 26, 2015

5 Perfect Mascaras

I was just having a conversation with someone about my morning routine, when I realized how essential the right stick of black goo ~and by this, friends, I mean mascara~ is to looking bright-eyed and wide awake when you could have used another hour or four of sleep!

Different mascaras work best depending on the kind of eyelashes you have. I know, I know, that sounds a little creepy haha... but it's so true! These 5 perfect mascaras below work extremely well no matter if your eyelashes are naturally thick, thin, curly, straight, what-have-you! Think: The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, one size fits all.


1.Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara by L'Oreal Paris
Image Credit

It's safe to say that I wear this seven days out of seven. When I (although quite rarely) do switch it up, I go for the following!

2. They're Real! Mascara by Benefit
Image Credit
Date night coming up? Trust me…. this is the one to wear. *batts other-wordly, perfect-in-every-way eyelashes at you coyly*

3. Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara
Image Credit
This is superior in its ability with catching every lash… and making your wallet empty and alone *sigh*

4. Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash Waterproof Mascara
Image Credit
If you're in need of a waterproof mascara (perfect for days you have a presentation, a first date, or lady cramps, am I right!?) this is the one.

5. Marc Jacobs Beauty Lash Lifter - Gel Definition Mascara


Image Credit


The texture of this formula will make your eyelashes look hopelessly glossy and charming! 

Which mascara is your favorite?
xoxo, Brooke


No comments:

Post a Comment