Pink Paw Print

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Spike the Punch… or Your Basic Blazer?

Now that Christmas is over, New Year's Eve is soon approaching! One of my favorite pieces to wear on the one night a year that it is socially acceptable to wear glitter, sparkle, shimmer, and shine no matter how old you are, is a blazer. I usually pair a basic black blazer with a slinky, shimmery camisole,  a body-con skirt in an equally-festive print, and my fave, trusty pair of Steve Madden black platform stilettos!

This year, even though I'm planning on having a casual night with the family, I'd love to switch it up and try a detailed blazer - a bit more unique, yeah!?

Here are my favorites:

1. Party Isn't Over Sequin Blazer (Nasty Gal, $78.00)

2. Made For Loving Blazer (Yoox.com, $77.00)


3. Sequined Open-Front Blazer (Forever 21, $32.90)


4. BKE Perforated Blazer (Buckle, $26.23)


5. Casual Style Lapel Ruffle Contrast Color 3/4 Sleeve Blazer (Sammy Style, $20.15)


What are you going to be wearing this New Year's Eve?
xx, B

No comments:

Post a Comment