Pink Paw Print

Sunday, December 28, 2014

On My Music Playlist

Here are some songs that I'm totally lovin' right about now! Whether iTunes, Spotify, or YouTube is your musical go-to, be sure to check these ten tunes out:

1. "Blank Space" by Taylor Swift
My life, sadly -_- hahaha.

2. "Naked As We Came" by Iron and Wine
Best listened to while accompanied by a caramel macchiato, WSJ magazine, and a buttery, flakey ~chocolate~ croissant! *fancily twiddles French mustache*

3. "Halo" by Ane Brun
This is a truly stunning remake of Beyonce's beloved love ballad. I apologize in advance to anyone you live with - you'll be singing this in the shower for weeks to come!

4. "Lips Are Movin'" by Meghan Trainor 
I am loving Meghan's songs right now. Refer to #5.

5. "Dear Future Husband" by Meghan Trainor
While a bit sassy and bratty and fun at first listen, there are so many important points made on a deeper-than-surface level. #girlpower !

6. "Girls" by The 1975
The 1975 is one of my favorite bands; I'm really into the music of alternative-sounding British male groups (like The Kooks <33333333).

7. "Geronimo" by Sheppard
Perfect to listen to while getting ready for the day - just the right amount of pep for unabashedly dancing around in your undies singing into a hairbrush! ;)

8. "Outside"by Calvin Harris and Ellie Goulding
The melody is pretty haunting, just a warning!

9. "Uptown Funk" by Mark Ronson 
Grab your buddies and jump around like complete fools!

10. "Prayer in C - Robin Schulz Radio Edit" by Lilly Wood & The Prick (feat. Robin Schulz)
I LOVE THIS SONG AHHH!! YOU SIMPLY MUST GO DOWNLOAD THIS! I can't not get up and dance to it. I used to do ballet when I was a tiny girlie, and a little bit in high school, and I could easily choreograph a ballet dance piece which would be perfectly, exquisitely juxtaposed to the fast, far-clumsier-than-classical beat!

What's playing in your earbuds & headphones?
xx, B

No comments:

Post a Comment