Pink Paw Print

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Festivus Ball

Tonight at my college we have the Festivus Ball (ah yes, Seinfield fans, rejoice)!!

My friends and I had an amazing dinner - sadly, my iPhone doesn't have anymore room for pictures at the moment *sigh* - and now I'm getting some work done before I meet up with one of my close friends whose never gone to Festivus before!

I'm going to be wearing this amazing LBD dress with pearl-embellished peter-pan style collar from Forever 21(Note: that is not me in the pic; I found it off Google) with these totally fashion-fierce leopard print wedge booties from GoJane.com !

I call it my "Audrey Hepburn" dress!!…thoughts!?

These are soo precious… they can be paired with everything from jeans&T's to skirts&blouses!


There will be desserts, (I believe) a photo-booth, and festive decorations all around *swoon* :p ! I just adore the Festivus Ball here at my college, and I'll try to delete some photos off of my phone so that'll I'll be able to capture the holiday-tastic beauty and splendor of the night!

Do you have any holiday parties that are coming up?
xx,B

No comments:

Post a Comment