Pink Paw Print

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Discovering Liquid Liner

I'm baaaa-aaaack! Did ya miss me!? :p

Today I celebrated my first day of Winter Break by going to Ulta - my fave beauty store (besides Sephora, of course! <33) I purchased Benefit's "The Real Steal" set, composed of the beloved They're Real! mascara and the They're Real push-up liner. This was the first time I've ever used liquid liner, and lemme tell ya, I didn't totally fail! I've used gel and cream and pencil liners before, but never liquid.

Here's how it came out! I only did one eye, shhh…


I adore the results!! Now that I'm such a pro -jokes, jokes- , I'd love to grab a pink liquid liner (maybe a sparkly version from Urban Decay!?) and incorporate a second, sparkly pink line branching off of the black cat-eye design.

Do you use liquid liner, or do you stick to the easier stuff?
xx, B


No comments:

Post a Comment